There Are Many Ways to Increase Lighting Efficiency
Switching to energy-efficient lighting might seem as simple as changing a lightbulb, but it isn’t. Motion sensors, positioning of lighting, and the type of fixture installed also contribute to lower power bills and carbon footprints. Including light fixture that create ambient and pleasant working environments means a happier workforce and increased productivity as well.
Choosing which energy-efficient fixture is right for your business depends on the type of industry you operate in. At Morich Electric, we are the professionals in installing:
- Recessed Troffler lights – LEDs emit low levels of heat and require less power to illuminate. The fixtures are installed in ceilings with hidden housing, so the light shines directly onto surfaces below.
- Task Lights – easily installed, these lights provide direct illumination to the task undertaken. LED task lights are more energy-efficient than high-pressure sodium (HPS), high-intensity discharge (HID), Incandescent, CFLS, and metal halide (MH) ones.
- Track Lighting – used to mount adjustable light fixtures with the benefit of not having to wire each fixture along the ceiling or workspace individually.
- Outdoor Commercial Lights – used for security or highlighting features of a building or a business logo. Examples of outdoor commercial lights include LED Shoeboxes, LED-wall Pack and Flood Lights.
- Warehouse Lighting – we recommend using LED lighting to reduce glare while still providing adequate light over a large area.
- Lay-in Fixtures – as an energy-efficient replacement to recessed fluorescent lights.
- Desk Lamps – for close-up, detailed work. We can provide the wiring for individual workspaces.
The Government has created this handy guide to installing energy-efficient lighting in your commercial premises.
Why Choose us?
- Our electricians take pride in their work, are qualified, licensed, and fully insured.
- Your project will be completed to code, and the safety of all involved comes first.
- We leave out the jargon when discussing your needs and discuss what options are best suited for your project.
- We take pride in our work and leave the workspace clean and tidy when done.