Landscape Lighting is Useful and Beautiful
Landscape lighting for paths or entranceways creates a welcoming atmosphere for guests and allows security cameras to record unwelcome visitors clearly.
If you want to add an illuminated accent to your decking, landscaping, or outdoor entertainment area such as a pavilion or a pool, we can help you create the look you want expertly and safely.
If you want an extra layer of security and safety for your home we can install the right kind of landscape lighting for that too. Poorly lit pathways and dark corners will no longer be a tripping hazard or a hiding place for intruders.
For security lighting, we recommend choosing the brightest of bulbs available to illuminate the largest area possible. Placing lighting on high spots such as the eaves or above a garage will cast a wide beam of light onto walkways and the tops of fences. Using motion-sensing floodlights will deter intruders as they will not want their presence announced by a sudden beam of light.
There are several landscape lighting options available to brighten up an outdoor entertainment area, including:
- Tall spotlights
- Hanging lights
- In-ground lights for a clean and flush finish
- Wall lights, step lights
- Bollards, pedestals
- Pole lights, feature lights
- Submersible lights for inground water features
- LED lights that illuminate the sides of the pool
- Accent pool lighting for entrances, and steps
All of the above can be wired into the main system or a low voltage power supply.
You can even install a control panel that allows you to set the level of lighting required from inside your home.
Why Choose us?
• Our electricians take pride in their work, are qualified, licensed, and fully insured.
• Your project will be completed to code, and the safety of all comes first.
• We leave out the jargon when discussing your needs and discuss what options are best suited to your project.
• We take pride in our work and leave the workspace clean and tidy when done.